1. Do you have a certain place in your home for reading?
Bed or an armchair.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Neither. Weirdly enough I can always find my spot in the book, without any marker.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop read after a chapter / certain number of pages?
I need to stop reading after at least one chapter. I'd hate to have to stop in the middle of a chapter.
4. Do you eat or drink while read?
No, I've never liked that.
5. Multitasking: music or TV while reading?
I prefer reading only.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
Both, I guess. It depends.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Preferably at home. I find it hard to focus when I'm away from home.
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently in my head, unless I'm reading out a paragraph to my sister.
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
I might check ahead to see 'if the dog makes it' or something like that, but I'd only skip pages if I didn't really like the book, and then I'd most likely decide not to finish it at all.
10. Barking the spine or keeping it like new?
I try to keep it like new, these days, but as a child I know I treated books more roughly.
11. Do you write in your books?
Not anymore, but I used to write my name on the inside of the cover or somewhere like that and some years ago, my mother, sister and I had a sort of mystery book club where we would read the same book, and grade it. Then I'd write the number I'd picked (at first 1-10, then I realized 1-5 would do).