1. Are you named after anyone?
Yes. My mum was a teacher and once she was testing children's ability to read and met a very cute, but not so bright little girl by a lovely name that is also now mine.
2. When was the last time you cried?
Strangely enough I don't remember, but I do cry quite often.
3. Do you have kids? Not yet.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I should hope so. As me, I'm quite lonely and I'd to think that 'the other me' would at least be friends with me.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
7. What’s your favorite cereal?
I don't really eat cereals.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
The face probably.
9. What is your eye colour?
10. Scary movie or happy endings?
11. Favorite smells?
Hm. Vanilla, chocolate, cinnamon, lemon, peppermint or flowers, grass, trees. Or fresh laundry.
12. Summer or winter? Summer.
13. Computer or television?
If I have to choose, computer, but I do like to watch a little TV sometimes too.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
Not very far. Either England or Paris, not sure which is the furthest away. I have also lived quite far away from where I live now, probably as far away as London or Paris (to the north).
15. Do you have any special talents?
Spelling, languages, getting a quick overview of things. Nothing much, in other words.
16. Where were you born?
Outside Gothenburg (Göteborg), most people probably haven't heard of it.
17. What are your hobbies?
Reading, writing, hanging out with my family including the four-legged ones, see below.
18. Do you have any pets?
Yes, dog and cat.
19. Favorite movie?
I guess I'll say LOTR, but I have seen a few others I really liked too.
20. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, a sister, who is also my best friend.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
LOL. Do I have to?