I have picked up on some disturbing vibes about this place so once again I'd like to mention where my friends/followers can stay in touch with me if the worst happens to this site.

First of all, you can check out my Book sites page, where I list the book communities I'm on. That's Libib, LibraryThing, Goodreads, Riffle and Anobii (the three latter are only for keeping in touch, I don't add books or reviews anymore). I'm also on Litsy, but I have no idea how to use it.

You can also follow my Dreamwidth journal, where I've also posted all my reviews.

I'm also on a bunch of other less relevant sites, but if you'd like to stay in touch, you're welcome to follow me there anyway:

Blogger, Care2, Twitter, Wordpress.com, Belletristica, Wattpad, AO3. I don't use Blogger very much, but I do have a blog there. I'm trying to get my personal homepage and my fan fiction site up and running again, but at the moment, I won't be able to post there. If this site is still around, I'll let you know when the sites are back.

Occasionally, I'm also in Second Life and Open Sim and I also play some online games. If you happen to play the same games, I'd love to be friends there too, but I realize the odds are against it. At the moment I'm playing Forge of Empires and Elvenar.

Having said all this, I want to finish off with a little bit of whining.

NOOOO! Why does Booklikes have to go through all these troubles? I love this blog. It's so much like my old Tumblr. If I lose this, blogging won't be the same anymore. Sure, I'll still have Wordpress, but I'm having so much trouble there too and Wordpress.com has ads and I've read about their 'policy' when it comes to trolling and threats. If I had an alternative I'd probably leave, but at the moment, I just can't do without it and my friends there. I wish someone nice and reliable would buy Booklikes and keep it going. It's the best book community I've ever joined. None of the others come even close, except possibly Libib.