I may not be writing fan fiction for much longer - for a while, that is. Lately, I've been writing so many fanfics and I suppose nothing can go on forever.

As Natalie Imbruglia puts it ' My inspiration has run dry".

Hopefully, though, I will be writing more original fiction for some time ahead. It's for the best. A couple of months from now I'll be tied up with something completely different and I also have so many plans for the near future that will need a lot of effort and a bit of luck to implement.

If I can finish all my planned original writing, I'd be really grateful. I'm guessing I won't be able to get to work on anything major for several years, so the more I can finish now, the better.

Actually, I'll be glad if I have time to read.

What do you parents say? Did you get enough sleep for the first five years? Were you able to get anything beyond the basics of household chores and work done?

Lucky for me, I've suffered from insomnia all my life, so I'm pretty used to getting by on little or no sleep, but without books? Not so much. Books are what have helped me through. And of course writing.

Source: http://crimsoncorundum.dreamwidth.org/148171.html